Studio Usage Rules
Read carefully - Failure to comply to studio rules may result in denial of access in the future.
- Spray paints
- Solvent based products
- Chemicals of any kind which require ventilation, breathing filtration, etc.
- Open flames
- Alcohol or other recreational drug use while doing Studio builds
- USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM - Nobody is allowed to work in the studio alone!
- Wrangle cords and other tripping hazards
- Keep lighting, camera and other equipment organized and out of the way of main activities
- EVERYTHING you bring into the studio must be brought out again! There is no garbage collection in the studio. Feel free to use the trash bins, but you must pull the bag and put it in the dumpster when you leave the studio.
- Make a mess, clean up the mess. Plan ahead and save yourself work! There are mops, shop vacs, etc. Laying down tarps or other protective coverings in the space can help with activities that generate a lot of mess.
Maintain clear access to and between both access doors to the Studio (main door and external exit.)
If you are building a set, there must be clear access all the way around the outside of the set.
>> LARGE STUDIO PROJECTS ARE SUBJECT TO A $250 DEPOSIT (CLEAN UP FEE)
>>> CONSULT THE TECHNICIANS PRIOR TO STARTING ANY CONSTRUCTION
Failure to comply to studio usage rules may result in a revocation of your access to this resource.
Sometimes there are classes scheduled in the studio, here's this semester at a glance: